We like to surprise you in our tours. We choose our stories very carefully, we show new faces of historical figures. We show the monuments and historical places of the Cathedral Island in a new light. We present the photographs, pictures, visualizations and maps which illustrate the narration of the guide and spark our imagination. For the duration of the tour our visitors are equipped with unique gadgets – the tools ensuring the active participation.
Tour “We are in touch. A high voltage tour”
Cathedral Island is an extraordinary museum. And unique as well: outside, without walls and with the possibility to touch the artifacts! You can be in close contact with the historical monuments! You will need however white gloves. Feel like an art connoisseur who handles precious objects in his hands. Experience how heavy the cathedral lock gate is, touch your own hand to the fingerprints of medieval builders of the cathedral. Touch the artifacts of marble and bronze from 500 years ago ~. Those buildings contain an enormous lead of emotional energy connected with their origins. Each of them has its own story to tell. And all the stories hide the universal truths: despite the passage of time the world is still governed by the same laws and the people have not changed.
- Availability: Tuesday-Thursday and weekends during porta Posnania opening hours
- Time: 75 minutes
- Reservations and purchases can be made minimum 7 days in advance through bilety.bramapoznania.pl, at Porta Posnania Reservations Desk or by calling 61 647 7629 Tuesday Friday 9 am–2 pm
- Price: 220.00 PLN per group. Additional fees for the cathedral entrance: 3.50 PLN –regular ticket, 2,50 PLN – discount ticket
- Maximum number of participants: 30
- Available in English and German
fot. Ł. Gdak